Sunday 4 September 2011

Supper time struggles and other tales...........



Every night without fail, supper time struggles begin.  Non of the kids want to eat. Why must this time of night be so stressful?
"When I was younger", I'll tell them, "I used to eat all my supper. I was a good girl".
Of course, I'm totally lying, I would be just as bad, even worse. I'd put food I didn't want to eat in my pockets, so I could hurry up and play out with my friends.
Sean tells me when he eats my cooking it makes him have a greasy poo.

 Kids tell you what they think, and they don't care. But's it's all good. The very small amount of times I get zero complaints from any kids during mealtime, means I have done a bang up job of supper. This normally
happens when we get take out!!!
 

Kids eh?  Life would be boring without them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world......

4 kiddies, 12, 7, 3 and 7 months.... oh and a husband.....