On many occasions I count myself lucky for having healthy, cheeky children.
Then I count myself even luckier when I have 2 children who nap for 3 hours or longer in the day, which allows me a cup of coffee and to get a few jobs done.... haha Jobs as in, watching a bit of T.V. and maybe looking through a magazine.....bliss.
As I type this blog, I have 1 little girl fast a sleep and another well on her way.... I am giddy at being able to drink my coffee in peace.
Anyhow I read on a blog 21 questions to ask your child: Below are the questions with some answers from my 8 year old Sean:
1. What is something mom always says to you? HANG YOUR COAT UP
2. What makes mom happy? WHEN I HANG MY COAT UP
3. What makes mom sad? WHEN I DON"T HANG MY COAT UP
4. How does your mom make you laugh? FUNNY STUFF
5. What was your mom like as a child? LIKE HARLOW
6. How old is your mom? 33
7. How tall is your mom? 2 FOOT
8. What is her favorite thing to do? GO TO HE GYM
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? WATCH TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ????
11. What is your mom really good at? GOING TO THE GYM
12. What is your mom not very good at? PLAYING ANGRY BIRDS
13. What does your mom do for her job? NOTHING
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? STEAK
15. What makes you proud of your mom? ??????
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A STUPID PERSON
17. What do you and your mom do together? WATCH TV
18. How are you and your mom the same? DUNNO
19. How are you and your mom different? SHE IS A GIRL AND I AM A BOY
20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? THE GYM
21. How do you know your mom loves you? SHE MAKES ME DINNERS
- ► 2013 (8)
- ▼ 2012 (9)
- ► September (14)