Sunday 20 November 2011

HO HO HO

The snow glistens in the afternoon sun, noses and cheeks are red and cold. Wallets get lighter and lighter, yes, it's that time of the year again. 5 weeks until Christmas.
I have to be honest.... I love the 'idea of Christmas, but I find it stressful. Buying gifts for relatives and your kids etc, spending spending spending. Having a house full of plasticy (yeah I know it's not a real word) toys and other stuff that the kids decide they aren't that fond of after 2 days of playing with them.
Bah humbug. Yeah, I suppose I sound like a Scrooge, ah well, so what, I must be then!
Don't even get me started on egg nog....Who in heavens name invented this? It is an awful drink, awful awful.
But I do love Christmas morning where the kids are so giddy, so excited to open all their presents.  If I've been a good wife, I may also get a nice present too ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world......

4 kiddies, 12, 7, 3 and 7 months.... oh and a husband.....