Sunday 28 August 2011

Cloth Diapering

Cloth Diapering to many seems like an absolute pain in the bum, me though................, I am addicted.

I 1st started cloth diapering when Harlow was 3 months old, I bought some cheaper brand cloth diapers, and used them for a while. Harlow is a mega pee'er so they seemed to leak most of the time. Then I plucked up enough courage to buy some better brand diapers, Bum Genius, and they have been perfect! There was a time though after a few months I decided, nah, not for me anymore, so I sold all my cloth diapers. I was so sad that , I immediately ordered some more Bum Genius online.... Yes a psychopathic Cloth Diaperer.

Now has come the time though, that Harlow has been eating her purees and has been making quite a stink in her cloth diapers.... I have such a weak stomach, I am amazed I am doing so well with having to scrape out all the yucky number 2's. So far so....bleh....bleh....good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world......

4 kiddies, 12, 7, 3 and 7 months.... oh and a husband.....