Monday 29 August 2011

Grumpy baby, grumpy mummy, grumpy day.

Harlow is cute Harlow is so so cute..... I chant this all day every day.


See, she sleeps very little, and can be grumpy all day.  But she is so darn cute, that you can't help but smile at her....
Today has been challenging, so hot, and Harlow is  annoyed with everything, eating, nursing trying to crawl, her toys, her siblings.
To keep my strength up, I have had to eat additional calories in the form of chips more chips and chips.
My little girl, does keep me entertained day and night, I never have a dull moment with her.




Bath time is my favorite, she laughs, squeals and splashes....

I am still waiting for her to crawl, I promised my friends she'd be crawling in the next few days, that was 2 weeks ago... Come on Harlow, get crawling!...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world......

4 kiddies, 12, 7, 3 and 7 months.... oh and a husband.....